Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maybe I will never finish that ride along entry...

Or I will at a later date.

This post isn't about that. Posting about not posting is lame anyway.

(Though I do need to be reminded to write about the Hazmat course, it was awesome. And awesome things take time to write about. I wish I had a fucking pensieve and I could just extract the memory or something. Ugh.)

I'm lazy, but also very busy.

I just wanted to say that some people in class have kind of shocked me. I didn't notice it at first, but there are two women who I think will make awesome EMTs/Paramedics. They're fast learners, quick thinkers, and they both give me the impression that they could handle combative patients if they had to.

I like the way they fearlessly participate in class, and their gregarious natures.

Ummm... I cannot remember my codenames for them.

Oh!
Yes.
Daphne the Forgettable Slytherin
and the Gretchen Weiners of Orangeburg.

I'm giving up completely on even feigning competitiveness. I just can't do it. I'm too lazy/less ambitious/busy/excuses excuses.

There is a module exam tomorrow and I'm actually going to study, maybe. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment