Friday, February 11, 2011

Does anyone actually study for this class?

I'm thinking of my classmates and none of them seem to have the Studier Mentality (okay, there is no such phrase, WHATEVER.) and also I think they probably have lives and jobs and such that would get in the way of intensive study.

However, looks can be deceiving.

But then, they must be studying, because supposedly we're all going to pass.

Or our instructor, whom I have yet to nickname, is just trying to give us false confidence.
But why would he do that?

Most of this information is pretty easy to remember, though for me certain things are hard to remember in order. (Patient assessment - trauma. Incredibly hard for me and I don't know why...)

As a person who has never really studied in my life, this is kind of hard for me.
:(
I want a study group.

I'm going to call our instructor The Knee, and I'm not going to explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment