Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hermione's riding.

Right now.

I texted her to wish her luck, and she responded that she just finished her first call.

She's only been there for 17 minutes!

I honestly believe she wants this more than I do. She has an ems-related screenname on AIM, and she painted a piggy bank with the Star of Life. I would not be surprised if she had a tattoo of it somewhere on her pint-sized body.
Don't ask me why she's leaning. Maybe she's tired. Maybe she's intoxicated. Maybe I just drew this very quickly.




I've got a magical girl wand tattooed on my forearm, so you can see where my interests lie.

Just wanna heal you all with my love...





Being a paramedic seems to be her dream job. Her plan is to finish 2 years of tech school, then go to paramedic school. Or something.

('How do you know you?' you wonder. Well, Facebook surveys. And I'm nosy.)

My plans are to get my BS in Biology (only halfway there. Why did I take so much time off? I should be graduating this year), and apply to PA school or med school.

I'm only doing this because 1.) I do need some kind of backup plan, and 2.) I'm going to need 3000 hours of healthcare experience to apply to most PA schools.

Working in emergency medicine is just a bonus. I could be a CNA and get the hours, but ...ew, and no. Yeah, I don't have any better reasons. CNA-ing is all bed pans and elderly diaper duty. No thank you.

So maybe I'm not working as hard as I should because I don't want to be a paramedic. :/

It would be nice to be a paramedic, but that's a year of my life that I could be working and finishing school. It's nearly impossible to do those things in paramedic school, because most are 8-5 M-F. It isn't feasible, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment