Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I haven't posted in a few days because I haven't been to class since Thursday.

I thought I had class today, but Hermione informed me that it was cancelled.
Maybe she thinks we're friends or something.

I like her, so I guess we are. But I would really enjoy beating her.
No, not physically.

Suppose that means I should crack open a book or something, but I've got better things to do. Like shop online.
Or...spend time on FB. Or repeatedly call the training guy until he answers and SCHEDULES MY FUCKING RIDE-ALONG, OMG.

I feel like a vengeful ex-girlfriend who just wants her stuff back.

Why aren't you answering my calls, Doug? You can talk to everyone but me, huh?
Was it the way I fell asleep when you spoke to the class?
Do you think I'm too young to ride-along? I'm older than Hermione! And you called her back after like 2 days!


Doug seems to think I'm 16 or something. He said something about me being young, and I just stared at him blankly.

No comments:

Post a Comment