Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I've been procrastinating, because this blog is going to be a long one.
Oh gosh, it's going to take forever just to type it, I wish I could just have it transcribed.

Maybe I'll do a video blog.

Tomorrow's class is going to be on Weapons of Mass Destruction.
It probably sounds more interesting than it actually is. I guess I'll see.

My ride-along was great. It was mostly just drunk people and attention seekers, but I had a lot of fun and had a lot of my EMS operations related questions answered by one of the supervisors. I was with him from like 9pm-3am and I talk a lot, so yeah. I'll cover those questions when I blog next.

I've actually been asleep on and off since 7am, Sunday. I feel like I've only been awake for a total of 8 hours since then.
Ah, sleep debt.

So tired. I nodded off and dreamt I was making a pot of coffee.

Too sleepy for this. Going to review chapters 34-37 while watching Family Guy and go back to sleep.


Edited to add: I fully intended to write about my ride-along this morning. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment