Monday, April 11, 2011

Update!

Okay so, I passed the class and the practical is coming up soon. SOON. Like, next week. And I've been studying, but not the skill sheets. Omg, I hate studying the skill sheets. But I have studied a lot of textbook material and I wish I could just take the written exam or whatever and skip the practical because I'm not worried about that in the slightest. I bought a flashcard study guide with 300 questions, and only missed twelve. I'm ready for that.

But fuck, I can't get this patient assessment stuff.
Must try harder. I have a week left.

So you might think I spent my weekend studying, but actually I went to Charlotte and rode a mechanical bull until it felt like my thigh muscles were going to slide right off my femurs. Also, I broke my toe.

I'm moving to Charlotte after this exam and hopefully I'll be doing some EMTing there.

Just have to pass my driving test...

No comments:

Post a Comment